A while ago, I wanted to play a nostalgic and classic Minesweeper game. After searching online, I found that most of them were either too fancy or too simplistic. Since I use a Mac and it's not easy to get a Windows 98 system, I decided to build one myself!
- Includes all the functionalities of the classic Minesweeper game.
- Win98-style interface.
- Authentic sound effects: Disabled by default.
- Game records: Automatically generates a history record.
- Supports PWA (Progressive Web App): Can be installed on both mobile and PC devices, providing a close-to-native app experience.
- Game screenshot: Captures the result of the game.
- Multi-language support (planned).
- Online ranking (planned).
- Ability to share the same configuration with others to play together (planned).
If you are also nostalgic, you can give this purely Minesweeper game a try.